Hello my sweet sweet friends. I feel like our world has just taken life so seriously. We don’t laugh a lot, tell jokes, have fun. So let’s go back to our child hood years. Here are 5 ways that I thought of when I think of childhood years.
1) Get a coloring book and color. We all remember those times when we would just color, so why not just go for it. Color your heart out. Color with your children, get those markers, paintbrushes, coloring books and just go at…who is judging you…Not me.
2) Put on some music and dance. We all deserve to just dance and what better way to loosen up then to put on your favorite music and have a dance party.
3) Stop caring so much about the little things. This is something I have to work on. Let the little things go and just relax. Take silly pictures and goof off because that is so much fun.
4) Go play outside…have a picnic, get creative.
5) HAVE FUN WITH YOUR CHILDREN, FRIENDS AND FAMILY…GO BACK TO YOUR CHILDHOOD TIMES AND DO THINGS YOU WOULD HAVE DONE BACK THEN!
Question of the day
What is 1 thing that you did when you were a child that you want to do with your children, friends or family? Comment down below.